New look with Ribbon UI and new icons
DesktopTodo now uses ribbon to make features easier to see and use. It has more visual cues to better help you see the context of the currently displayed quickly.
Date PresetYou can now entry the commonly-used date value more quickly with date value presets.
Many improvements on auto synchronizations
Auto synchronization has been improved from previous versions. You can now cancel it before it is triggered. There are also many internal changes on it like sleep/wakeup state consideration.
Better performance and ease-of-useThe overall application performance and ease of use is much improved. For example, the way the navigation panel behave is much more streamlined. The previous tree based is now changed to flatter design saving you many clicks and drag operations.
Update since Beta 2For those of you who have been using Beta 2, below is the changes since then :
- Add more detailed progress status on large task synching
- Fix : column sorting on several fields e.g: due data
- Fix : show/hide task function not working on certain system
- Fix : slowdown on synching large number of items from server
- Fix : new calendar entries and reminder after synching not automaticaly loaded